Dentists in San Ramon, CA
Welcome to Draper Family Dentistry. Our professional dental staff is dedicated to serving you with the very highest quality of San Francisco Bay dental care. Our friendly team of expert dental health care professionals are here to provide you with pain-free dental treatment in an especially clean, comfortable, modern medical office. And, our extensive dental experience and knowledge, along with our passion for helping people achieve and maintain their very best smiles gives our patients the confidence that they can rely on us for all of their dental needs.
Experienced San Ramon Dentists
Kevin R. Draper, DDS: Kevin Draper has always been inspired by health care. So, after his Navy service in Vietnam, and later receiving his DDS from Georgetown University, he settled in California to embark on his career in dental care. In 1984, Dr. Draper opened his practice in San Ramon, with a vision of creating an environment that assures fearful patients of pain-free dental treatment in a clean, optimally comforting, professional environment. Dr. Draper is especially committed to his team's system of working in close consultation and collaboration to provide the very best and most thorough care for every patient.
Garrett R. Draper, DDS: Garrett Draper grew up very interested in his father (Kevin's) work in dentistry, and ultimately chose the field as his own career path. So, after graduating from Brigham Young University, he went on to graduate with a DDS from the University of Iowa, College of Dentistry. Following graduation, Garrett joined Draper Family Dentistry, sharing his dad's vision, professional passion, and deep commitment to the highest in quality of the dental experience for every patient.
Quality Dental Services
Our highly experienced dentists provide the full range of professional dental services for our patients, including:
- General Dentistry: Our basic dentistry services include fillings, oral cancer screening, periodontal (gum) disease treatment, and others.
- Dental Hygiene: We provide oral cleaning treatments, including plaque removal, gingivitis treatment, scaling and polishing, and flossing.
- Crown & Bridge: Our fully restorative treatments target damaged tooth structure or enamel to remedy potentially painful problems such as decay, root infection, breakage, or fracture.
- Dental Implants: We offer solutions for patients with one or more missing teeth. These long-term options can also remedy pain or discomfort due to a bad tooth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We want to help you have the smile of your dreams. If you have discolored teeth, or chipped teeth, we can help you with bondings, reshaping, veneers, crowns, and whitening treatments.
- Orthodontic Treatment: We use braces treatments to repair crowded, crooked, or protruding teeth. Invisalign invisible braces are available. And, we perform root canal, restorative treatments, treatment sealant applications, and treatment for patients who choose removable dentures. And, we perform pain-relieving treatment to relieve symptoms of TMJ/TMG (disorder of the jaw joint due to injury, teeth clenching, or stress.
Draper Family Dentistry, San Ramon
We're a family practice. We care very much about our patients and our community of neighbors. Our goal to give every patient his or her very best smile and to make sure that everyone who visits our office feels comfortable and confident that they will have a pain-free dental treatment every time.
- We keep ourselves continuously updated on the latest in treatment techniques, technologies, and products.
- We ensure that our patients receive only the best, most natural looking, most sustainable orthodontic products, and other treatment outcomes.
- And, we use procedures that take the least time possible to complete. Our patients do not feel they're spending too much time in the dental chair.
- We are also very mindful of our patients' interests in controlling their dental care costs. We are careful to ensure that you receive the high quality of care you deserve, while also making sure that we approach our services in ways that save you as much as possible on your dental services and products.
- And, we offer Care Credit, an exceptional option for easy financing.
New patients are always welcome. We are very sensitive to the sense of anxiety many patients have when first visiting a dentist. Our welcoming atmosphere and comfortable environment soon alleviates our new patients' concerns about seeing a dentist. (Ask to have new patient forms mailed to you, if you prefer, so that you can take your time and fill them out at your leisure before your first appointment.)
For More Information
If you need additional information or to make an appoint to see an experienced San Ramon dentist, contact Draper Family Dentistry at (925) 866-0160 to speak to one of our professional staff members. Our caring, friendly dental team has been serving our neighbors in San Ramon, Pleasanton, Hayward, Livermore, Walnut Creek, Concord, Napa, Union, Fairfield, Oak Knoll and throughout the greater southern San Francisco bay area with the very best in professional dental care for more than 33 years.